Today I am grateful for many things. Heres a few.
- I woke up feeling okay for the first time in weeks. I have been productive and have quite a bit of energy compared to how I have been.
- I have great friends. A good one visited me today to see how I was getting on and to sort out a dance routine. Think we got it! 😀 All of my friends are very supportive and don’t know what I’d do without them.
- My Mum, since the death of my Dad and even before she has been a rock.
- Dancing. Dancing is full of great people with absolutely great teachers. Working with each of them is so much fun as they all bring so much to the experience. The main teacher has managed to get it into my head that I actually can (sort of) dance and the two assistant teachers are just as marvellous giving me more and more confidence each week. I’m not a brilliant student, easily get stressed with myself and I’ll never win anything LOL but I still try my best.
- That I’ll be back at dancing tomorrow after being off due to having no energy. I have missed it but it would have killed me.
I could go on forever right now. Feeling content with life today and feeling the love.
Oh and phil… Always Phil. He deserves a paragraph to himself for putting up with my constant RBF right now.